Fuel & Air Induction Service
- Using specialized equipment, our technicians will quickly & effectively clean fuel injectors, intake manifold, ports, intake valves & combustion chamber. This service will restore lost power and performance & will reduce harmful emissions.
Cooling System Service
- Flush cooling system, pressure test, inspect hoses, cap & connection. Install fresh coolant and BG Cooling System Corrosion Control Kit.
- Transmission Flush Service: Using the latest in state-of-the-art technology, we will install a safe & effective cleaner to suspend harmful varnish and sludge from the transmission valve. Then we will flush out all the old fluid and install new high-tech fluid with conditioners.
- Driveline Maintenance: The component that links your vehicle's engine to the wheels is called the driveline. Utilizing state-of-the-art equipment, our technicians will remove all of the old oxidized fluid and replace it with up to two quarts of BG Ultra Guard Synthetic Gear Lube.
- Heavy-Duty Differential Service: Manufactures recommend performing a differential service every 15K when the vehicle is being used for heavy-duty applications.
Power Steering Service
- Power Steering Flush: Our technicians use a powerful cleaner to dissolve gum and varnish in your car's power steering unit. Then we flush the old, worn-out, contaminated fluid out and install fresh new fluid fortified with special antioxidant and anti-wear ingredients to prevent damage.
Brake Fluid Service
- Brake Fluid Flush: This service will safely and effectively flush all of the old, oxidized, contaminated fluid from the brake lines and master cylinder. Our technicians then install a high-temp severe duty DOT 3 or DOT 4 brake fluid, which is demoisturized to prevent corrosion.
- Our technicians will inspect and clean your battery, terminals, and cables. They will then apply a battery leak detector and install anti-corrosion battery pads. Finally, they apply a sealant to the posts, terminals and case to prevent corrosion.
Lifetime Protection Plan for Your Vehicle with BG Services
Helping You Keep Your Vehicle Going for Many Years to Come
We will decrease your cost of ownership by helping you properly maintain your vehicle. Our goal is to help you keep you car for 350,000 km and beyond. It makes financial sense to stay on top of your vehicle’s maintenance to keep it running reliably and safely for many years of driving pleasure.
We offer a Lifetime Protection Plan to all our valued customers who follow our Scheduled Maintenance Services schedule. The plan protects the six key systems in your vehicle: engine, transmission, brake, power steering, cooling and driveline. Plus, the plan is transferable if you decide to sell your car.
We use quality BG flush products to help enhance and prolong the life of your vehicle. These products have increased the reliability and performance of the vehicles that they have been used on. These BG products are backed with a Lifetime Protection Plan that provides “protection for life” to the serviced components.
The Lifetime Protection Plan
- For vehicles with mileage of 0-60,000 kilometers at first service.
- Coverage begins immediately after service is performed.
- Engine & Fuel System $4,000
- Automatic Transmission $2,000
- Manual Transmission $4,000
- Front Differential $4,000
- Rear Differential $4,000
- Transfer Case $4,000
- Power Steering $4,000
- Brake System $4,000
- Cooling System $4,000
- For vehicles with mileage of 60,001-120,000 kilometers at first service.
- Coverage begins 800 kilometers after service is performed.
- Engine & Fuel System $2,000
- Automatic Transmission $1,000
- Manual Transmission $2,000
- Front Differential $2,000
- Rear Differential $2,000
- Transfer Case $2,000
- Power Steering $2,000
- Brake System $2,000
- Cooling System $2,000
- For vehicles with mileage of 120,001+ kilometers at first service.
Receive the cost of prior services off of future related repairs. Services must be performed at Vaughan Auto Service and must be performed at the proper intervals to qualify. Call and ask our Service Advisor for details.